Labour law - Fundamentals
Every person having to put a lot of effort into his professional activity in the field of staff management
The course ends with a written exam. Successful completion of the exam is sanctioned by a certificate of success issued by the House of Training.
The course material can be downloaded free of charge via your portal five days before the start of the course. During registration, you have the possibility to order, against payment, a printed version of the course material which will then be given to you at the beginning of the course.
- The nature and the structure of labour law
- The employment in Luxembourg
- The employment contract
- The regulations of the specific aspects of an employment relation
- The special legal rules applying to certain categories of employees
- The equal treatment between men and women
- The contractual relations not subject to the regulations on employment contracts
- People seeking employment
- The collective labour relations
- The administrative structures and the labour courts
By completion of this course, the trainee must be able to:
- familiarise with the methods and the practices of labour law with the aim of effective staff management
- manage in an operational way employment contracts
- apply the regulations relating to labour relations
- implement the special legal rules applying to certain categories of employees: pregnant women, part-time employees, interim employees, etc.