Risk Management (advanced) - UCITS Funds
In the wake of multiple financial crises, risk management has become essential. Today practically every provider of financial services is concerned about the multitude of risks that it must manage. Understanding the wide range of risks in financial services is no easy task. The main objective of this course is to provide participants with a theoretical and practical foundation in risk management for financial services.
- Describe risk in the markets for UCITS funds
- Analyse the different aspects of market risk and their impact on UCITS funds
- Use different methods for evaluating market risk in funds
- Measure and manage credit risk in UCITS funds
- Measure and manage liquidity risk in UCITS funds
- Evaluate operational risk in the operation of UCITS funds
- Understand the risk reporting requirements for UCITS funds
- Judge the current trends that will shape the future of UCITS funds
The knowledge acquired from this course can be validated by means of a written examination. The examination consists of true/false and multiple-choice questions. To pass the exam, a candidate must achieve a score of at least 50% of the total points on the exam.
This module is part of the Risk Management Certification for Investment Funds. To obtain their certificate, candidates must complete 13 days of training in Risk Management and pass the exam for each course.
More details here: Professional Risk Management Certification
People working in the fund industry who want to acquire an in- depth understanding of how to manage risk in UCITS funds.