Risk Management (advanced) - Regulation for Banks
Although closely related, risk management and regulation are quite different.
- Risk and risk management: Types of risk in banking, methods of managing risk
- Risk and regulation - The Basel Committee
- Methods in the Basel Accord: credit risk, market risk, operational risk, liquidity risk
- International regulatory environment for risk in banking
- Future trends in regulations
The knowledge acquired from this course can be validated by means of a written examination. The examination consists of true/false and multiple-choice questions. To pass the exam, a candidate must achieve a score of at least 50% of the total points on the exam.
Should you wish to register to the examination only, please contact us.