Efficient Private Banking Assistant
The purpose of this intensive training course is to provide Private Banking Assistants with the technical and practical competences they need to fulfil their daily tasks. Through a range of practical exercises and case studies, the participants will acquire the necessary confidence to deal with the clientele’s requirements. Furthermore they will gain knowledge on the back-office activity and will be able to interact efficiently with this department.
- Introduction to Private Banking Activities and their Importance for the Financial Centre of Luxembourg
- Bank Accounts and Instruments of Payment
- Fundamentals of Capital Markets
- Fundamentals of Standard Financial Products :
- The Back-Office’s Role and Operations
- Introduction to MIFID II
The training approach combines multiple courses (theory and practical workshops). Please refer to our on-line catalogue for dates and details according to the below list of courses:
- Capital Markets-Fundamentals
- Wealth Management in Luxembourg-Fundamentals
- Back-Office Roles & Operations-Fundamentals
- Bank Accounts and Payment Services
- Investment Funds-Fundamentals
- Workshop Bonds & Interest Rates
- Workshop Investment Funds & Shares
The Efficient Private Banking Assistant programme has been elaborated for junior bank employees working or starting to work in the private banking environment. A good command of English is required.
The knowledge acquired during the course can be validated through an examination. This examination will be based on a multiple choice questionnaire of approximately 50 questions. The passing rate is at 50%.