ALRiM HoT Risk Management Training Programme
2. © HOUSE OF TRAINING 2 House of Training 36
12. © HOUSE OF TRAINING 12 For more information: wwww.alrim.lu; firstname.lastname@example.org www.houseoftraining.lu; email@example.com
9. © HOUSE OF TRAINING 9 Programme Structure – Luxembourg Full Programme
10. © HOUSE OF TRAINING 10 Programme Structure – International Streamlined Programme
3. © HOUSE OF TRAINING 3 Statistics : participation level (Fundamentals) 01/2016 - 05/2017
5. © HOUSE OF TRAINING 5 Statistics : participation level (Advanced) 01/2016 - 05/2017
4. © HOUSE OF TRAINING 4 Statistics : participation level ( Intermediary ) 01/2016 - 05/2017
6. © HOUSE OF TRAINING 6 Statistics : participation level ( Specific ) 01/2016 - 05/2017
1. © HOUSE OF TRAINING 1 OPENING DOORS TO KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS ALRIM /HOUSE OF TRAINING: PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION IN RISK MANAGEMENT
11. © HOUSE OF TRAINING 11 o New advanced courses in credit risk and operational risk o Focus on regulatory aspects (e.g., Basel III and IV) o Blended learning o Workshops focused on case studies and practical applications o Wider international programme o Courses in foreign languages (e.g., French, German, Spanish, Italian) Future Development of the Programme
7. © HOUSE OF TRAINING 7 o ALRiM, the Luxembourg Association for Risk Management, has been dedicated to developing risk management in Luxembourg and internationally since its foundation on July 1, 1997 under the name of “ PRiM ” o ALRiM is a non - profit organisation ( association sans but lucratif ), the members of which are professionals with an interest in risk management. o With the support of its members and its board of directors, ALRiM meets its objective of developing risk management through a variety of activities, including training, organising conferences, publishing relevant documents and consulting ALRiM : Luxembourg Association for Risk Management ( www.alrim.lu )
8. © HOUSE OF TRAINING 8 o In 2011, ALRiM and the House of Training developed a comprehensive training programme in risk management . o The main characteristics of the programme are: o Provides a professional qualification for risk management with a specialisation in either banking or investment funds o Based on Luxembourg regulations o Courses taught by experts from the corresponding discipline o Knowledge and professional competencies of programme participants are evaluated through written examinations on the material covered in each course o To obtain the certification Risk Management Specialist , candidates must complete 13 days of training in risk management and pass the exam for each course Programme Overview
- 4206 Total des vues
- 3502 Vues du Site web
- 704 Vues incluses
- Partages sociaux
- 0 Aime
- 0 N'aime pas
- 0 Commentaires
Partagez le comptage
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 16 houseoftraining.lu
- 4 portail-test.ifbl.lu
- 2 22.214.171.124
- 2 ifbl.lu
- 2 www.house-of-training.lu
- 10 www.houseoftraining.lu
- 10 www.ifbl.lu
Guide du Portail client26025 Vues.
Catalogue de formations 201823431 Vues.
Catalogue 201712578 Vues.
MiFID II Certification8296 Vues.
Compliance Master Class-demande d'accès7559 Vues.
Investment Funds7356 Vues.
Guide d'utilisation du portail client6905 Vues.
House of Training - L'Equipe6065 Vues.
Nico Binsfeld CEO de la House of Training5973 Vues.
Hermes 5-1 : Manuel de référence5519 Vues.
ALFI-OPC_demande certificat_20165468 Vues.
Kundenportal - Benutzerleitfaden4943 Vues.